1. Official language is English in paper writing and
2. As the designated correspondence author, you will then receive a first e-mail message containing the paper ID within two working days.
3. You can change information about your paper, submit brief corrections, view an email trail.
4. Please submit your full paper or abstract via Electronic Submission System (.pdf/.doc) or conference email box: firstname.lastname@example.org (.pdf/.doc). First Review result will be told within 2 working days by conference email address: email@example.com.
After peer reviewed by at least 2-3 experts,
accepted and registered papers of ICBEB 2021 will be published in:
International Conference Proceedings, which will be indexed by Ei Compendex and Scopus, and submitted to be reviewed by Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index (ISI Web of Science).
International Journal of Pharma Medicine and Biological Sciences (IJPMBS, ISSN: 2278-5221), which will be indexed by Embase (Under elsevier), ProQuest; International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE); Health sciences library (NYU); HINARI Access to Research in Health Programme; etc.
Publication Ethics-Penalty against Plagiarism
We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.
Full Paper Submission
1. At least Eight Pages of regular paper is required for submission.
2. Papers exceed TEN pages will be charged at 30USD/per page.
1. Full paper is not required for those who only want to make an oral or poster presentation during the conference.
2. Abstract won't be published into the conference proceedings, but will be included in program.
3. There is no page limit upon abstract submission, however, please keep it within one page.