1. Official language is English in paper writing and
2. As the designated correspondence author, you will then receive a first e-mail message containing the paper ID within two working days.
3. You can change information about your paper, submit brief corrections, view an email trail.
4. Please submit your full paper or abstract via Electronic Submission System (.pdf/.doc) or conference email box: email@example.com (.pdf/.doc). First Review result will be told within 2 working days by conference email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
papers of both ICBEB 2017 and ICBEB 2018 have been published in ACM
Conference Proceedings, indexed by Ei Compendex and Scopus.
After peer reviewed by at least 2-3 experts, accepted and registered papers of ICBEB 2020 will be published in:
International Conference Proceedings, which will be indexed by Ei Compendex and Scopus, and submitted to be reviewed by Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index (ISI Web of Science).
International Journal of Pharma Medicine and Biological Sciences (IJPMBS, ISSN: 2278-5221), which will be included in the Engineering & Technology Digital Library, and indexed by Embase (Under elsevier), ProQuest; International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE); Health sciences library (NYU); HINARI Access to Research in Health Programme; etc.
Publication Ethics-Penalty against Plagiarism
We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.
Full Paper Submission
1. At least Five Pages of regular paper is required for submission.
2. Papers exceed EIGHT pages will be charged at 30USD/per page.
1. Full paper is not required for those who only want to make an oral or poster presentation during the conference.
2. Abstract won't be published into the conference proceedings, but will appear in program.
3. There is no page limit upon abstract submission, however, please keep it within one page.